To all my READER FRIENDS:
Here’s a fun chance to win a FREE e-book from my collectible and current catalogs. The name of the game is TELL THE TALE. It can be found in the NOTES section on my Facebook page.
If you’re not already one of my FB friends, please FRIEND ME in order to participate in the contest. Here’s the link to do so: (http://www.facebook.com/suprina.frazier).
The TELL THE TALE contest rules are below…
• Read the daily excerpts that I post to my FB status and guess the name of the Suprina Frazier/Mi’Chelle Dodson book that it was taken from.
• All guesses MUST be posted in the comment thread. Inbox guesses are null and void.
• The 1st person to guess correctly wins a FREE e-book from my collectible and current catalogs. Your choice! (Excluding Pretty Packages and Someday).
• If you guess the correct names of the characters too, you win 2 FREE e-books. Again, Your choice!
• No repeat winners in the same week in order to give everyone a fair chance to win a freebie.
• TELL THE TALE contest will run all this week – April 18-22, 2011 (which means the contest is ALREADY in session at the time of this post, so run on over and jump right into the pool with the rest of us. lol).
• New excerpts will be posted around 6pm EST.
• Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/suprina.frazier
• Collectible catalog link: http://mochainterlude.bravehost.com/Previews.html
• Current catalog link: http://stores.lulu.com/suprinaf1
Instead of featuring a short story here this month as promised, I’m featuring a FREE full-length novella at another blog. The title of that novella is called Treachery Among Diamonds.
Although I wrote Treachery Among Diamonds a long time ago (2007), I never released it for publication because it was missing something. Come join me as I revamp the ENTIRE tale at http://valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=615
Here’s the blurb:
Love is the last thing on Nurse Sanaa Woods’ mind. After ending an abusive marriage, all she wants to do now is work, find a place of her own, and rebuild her self-esteem from the crumbled mess she allowed it to shatter in to.
Rudolph Van Diamond is not looking for love either. These days he’s not looking for much of anything as he recovers from a nervous breakdown brought about by too much work, too little sleep, a cheating wife, and a sadistic older brother.
Imagine Rudolph and Sanaa’s surprise when love blossoms between them anyway. Too bad very few people are happy for them. Some of those naysayers will prove to be downright treacherous about keeping them apart.
In case business continues to increase this tax season, thereby interfering with the posting of this month’s short story, I thought I’d pass on a link for you to get 16 free e-books instead.
Not from me, mind you. I’m a generous person, but I can’t afford to be that generous…yet.
No, Harlequin is the benevolent entity this time. They are celebrating their 60th anniversary this year and thus are offering free downloads of 16 of their books. Sixteen, yall! lol.
Without further ado, here’s the link to download those free e-books: